- Simple and effective treatment
- Ideal for beginners or those with a weakened pelvic floor
- Weighted static device
- Easy to use
- Emits subtle vibrations to confirm correct use
- Perfect for regaining tightness and improving sensation
L'avis de CurrentBody
Resistance training, but not as you know it.
The INTIMINA Laselle Weighted Exerciser helps you contract and lift your pelvic floor muscles correctly.
The weighted ball also adds resistance to your exercises for a more challenging intimate workout.
We think that kegel exercises are only for women who've had babies, but all women as they go through life should be actively working their pelvic floor.
- INTIMINA Laselle Weighted Exerciser 28g
- Storage Pouch
- Instruction Manual
What are Kegels?
Kegels are exercises you can do to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
Your pelvic floor muscles support your urethra, bladder, uterus, and rectum.
Named after Arnold Kegel, a gynaecologist, he recommended them to help women with urinary incontinence, or diminished bladder control, which can happen after childbirth back.